We want to know why you've chosen to make Creative Commons a part of what you do — whatever kind of creator you may be — an artist, a writer, a musician, a blogger, a scientist, a teacher. Tell us why you support CC in a short video, up to 90 seconds. Be creative!
Creative Commons is not just about the tools we create — the heart and soul of what we do lies in the incredible work that you, our community, are able to inspire and produce with the help of those tools.
Guidelines for creating your video:
- Why do you support CC?
- Why do you think CC is important?
- What's your favourite license? Why?
- How does CC help your work?
- What's the coolest thing you've been able to create thanks to CC?
- How did you find out about CC?
- In your own words, how would you describe CC?
Submitting your video:
- Create your video, using the Official Submission Rules.
- Upload it to one of the following CC-supported video sites: www.flickr.com or http://blip.tv/ (this is so you can "tag" your video).
- License your video under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license (CC-By - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
- Tag your video "CC90." By submitting your video to this project, you certify and warrant that you have read and agree with the Rules governing the CC Videos Project, including without limitation the originality requirements, and that you warrant that the video you are submitting does not violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy and publicity rights), and that you otherwise have the full right and authority to license the video under the CC license indicated in the Rules.
- You're finished! Now we will collect your video to post on this page!